Jeeeeeez I've been hungry today... no idea why, have been fine with the diet all week. Quite possibly watching my best mate devour some chocolate goodies this afternoon didn't help. Comically, she did ask my permission beforehand - this PCP mallarcky is having far-reaching consequences Patrick I hope you realise!
Was quite pleased I could work my way through the creep in the privacy of our garden yesterday - might have looked a little unusual in the gym! In fact I'm now wondering if it's on Friday's sheet, which we've yet to see, I'm doing that one with the trainer.... please say no Patrick!!!??? Mind you, I did the squat jump in the gym on Monday and noticed some rather concerned looking people move out the way rather quickly as I bounced my way down one of the main walkways. Is any of this going to end up on YouTube?
Nothing really new to report... skipping still going well, endurance improving and recovering faster. Unfortunately weight not shifting but do feel firmer. Grappling with the Vs a little - have suddenly become very aware of the small gap in my stomach muscles post childbirth, sure it wasn't quite so noticeable a few months back so going to get it checked by the GP on Friday.
CUE NATH - just come up stairs and said "that creeps a bit weird' (he's a day behind) ..... it actually doesn't look too different to his desperate moments before visiting the loo after one too many to be fair!
And on that note, I shall depart.... not a thought you'd want to linger on.
And I was classroom drop out again because I over indulged on a couple more apples (which I blame entirely on Sue - chocolate fiend friend)... but Patrick must have been reading my mind, just seen his email about eating more fruit when hungry.
ReplyDelete